Monday, February 22, 2016

Week 34....Cabugao Philippines

So this is nuts.

This week was just normal until Saturday night, when we got transfer texts.

Elder Whitrod, Abonitallia, and my companion Elder Camero are all transferring. It's just me now here in Lasam. My new companion is Elder Roberto and I will meet him tomorrow.  
WHAT IS GOING ON?

I am not sure if there are just 2 Elders now in Lasam or if their will be 2 more coming in as well.  I hope that there are still 4 elders because if not, then I have to work all of Lasam and it is SOOOO BIG, and I don't know how I will handle that.  This is nuts.

The three who are leaving are all sad and they love Lasam and don't want to transfer. :( It's super weird that three of them are transferring out. Man this is crazy.

So the work was pretty regular. However, we didn't have any progressing investigators this week. :(  Camero has been pretty much leading the work so far but he is leaving now and now I'm the BIG DAWG here in Lasam so we will see what happens.

Elder Abonitallia and Elder Whitrod had a baptism last week, as you can see in oone of the pictures.  The water was like up to their shins haha. They had to sit the kid down on his bum with his legs pointing straight ahead haha. That's how we do it here in Lasam haha.  They have another baptism coming this week but they are both getting transferred so I might be baptizing that person. We will see.

Man I am gonna miss those guys.  I feel bad for my new companion though and perhaps the two others that may or may not come in because we still have no fridge and no front door.  Haha Kawawa.

That is about all I got this week. I excited to meet my new companion and excited to see what the  next transfer will bring here in Lasam.  This transfer has extra 2 weeks on it as well because now the Filipinos at the Manila MTC are doing 3 weeks instead of 12 days there.  So now I will be serving a 24 and a half month mission hehe.  

Love you all. Pray for me, I pray for you.

-Elder Andersen







No comments:

Post a Comment