Monday, December 28, 2015

Week 26 Santo Domingo Philippines

Monday:  We were in Laoag. We had Christmas con. It was way fun. First I got my shirt from the zone which actually wasn't mine because it was way too small, and everyone kept telling me that I looked super buff.  Then we figured it out and I got the right size. We had this huge dinner party with the whole mission and each zone did a skit and song. It was kinda awkward though, because our Zone leaders got emergency transferred (because they were disobedient) and they were in charge of our skit, and I don't think the skit was exactly appropriate for missionaries. (There was break dancing and a dance battle and false prophets)  So that was really uncomfortable, but our Zone leaders had a blast haha.  Oh well, just move on.

Tuesday:  We had the Christmas conference part of the Christmas con.  President Andradas talks were super good. Felt the spirit. Later I met this fellow Utah person named Elder Huber. We talked a lot, cool guy.  

Wednesday: No lessons....No people. pretty crappy day.  Personal study was good though.

Thursday:  Christmas eve day!  We only got to teach one lesson to an RC.  Elder Legaspi called his parents for Christmas. All day me and Elder Legaspi kept joking with each other saying, " Is it Christmas?"

Friday: Christmas! I woke up in the morning and totally forgot it was Christmas.  I finished Joseph Smith Teachings. So sick.  We had our Christmas party in the evening, which was fun. But we had to go home early because of curfew.  

Saturday: Christmas in America day!  I skyped the fam! it was super fun to talk to them and laugh with them again! I miss 'em. Apparently my English is still good but I have rice cheeks...

Sunday:  No one came to the first hour of church, we were the only ones there. So no Relief society or elders quorum class haha. But there was this one visitor from Olongapo mission who beat boxed church hymns for us.

Today: Went to the beach in San Juan with a bunch of members! The beaches are so flipping gorgeous here! and the water is like perfect! I wish I Could swim so bad!

Well guys I hope your Christmas' were awesome, and I hope you all have a happy new year!  Be careful all y'all.  
The Church is true. Joseph Smith is a prophet of God.  Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world. I know these things are true, in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
-Elder Andersen
Christ is the gift

Christmas con yooo


Too cool to stand (more like too tall)


Da beach


 The little dogs are nice though

No comments:

Post a Comment