Sunday, December 20, 2015

Week 25 Santo Domingo Philippines

Hey everyone,

This week was pretty slow. All the Catholics are doing this Christmas tradition where everyone goes to church for 10 straight days leading up to Christmas, and then they call it good and don't go to church until next year.  Also many of the people we are teaching are super busy preparing for Christmas or they are gone. SO yah, The work wasn't the best this week. We place tons of pamphlets every day, but  most of the people don't want to listen to us. They pretty much just take pamphlets because we are nice and i am white and tall and somewhat okay in Tagalog.  

Excited for Christmas! I am in Laoag right now, and we have tons of activities planned for later. Also super excited to Skype the fam later this week!

I have been studying the teachings of the prophet Joseph Smith this week. I have had many spiritual experiences and insights as a result as my studies. I have grown much closer to my Father in Heaven and my Savior, as well as gained a stronger testimony of the prophet Joseph Smith.  It's been a week full of personal enlightenment and personal revelation for me. God listens to your prayers. There is no doubt in my mind that is true.

Sorry, not much to report this week. But thank you for prayers and support. And all of you have a Merry Christmas! Naragsak a Paskua ken nagasat a baro tawen! Maligayang Pasko!  
 Remember the real reason!

-Elder Andersen

FHE

Pogi siya naman


This kid is nuts, he climbed this one tree and was like making monkey sounds and hanging by one arm. I thought he was gonna fall and die.


Yah. cool people.

No comments:

Post a Comment