Saturday, August 1, 2015

Week 2 Provo MTC

Well guys this week flew by...Tagalog is getting really hard. But its fun at the same time. The work load here at the MTC is nuts, especially when you are learning such a difficult language. I started to get really stressed yesterday and the day before, but we had a lesson on stress management yesterday and I feel much better now! We have to start teaching investigators in Tagalog without using scripts hahahahahahah so kinda scary. I've really been making an effort to learn the doctrine in English super well, which will make turning it into Tagalog much much easier.  My English is already starting to get all messed up and I can't spell anymore. Everything in Tagalog is spelled like it sounds.  We listened to a talk by Elder Bednar on Sunday that is only available in the MTC. It's called "The Attributes of Christ." Life changing talk.
The days are starting to blend together, it's amazing how time flies when you are being productive.  I love the zone. There are some awesome guys in the zone and they inspire me so much! I am really starting to get into a groove and I feel good about my thoughts and feelings and my attitude.  We have 42 new missionaries coming into our zone next week, all Philippines :I crazy.  We will be in charge of them pretty soon.  
Well so like yah, that's this week. My testimony is getting stronger and I am gaining a whole new understanding on what it means to rely on the Lord.
Live by the Spirit, Rely on the Lord, Be humble, we are the dust of the earth. 
Ingat, Magandang Umaga!
-Elder Andersen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment