Saturday, July 25, 2015

Week 1 Provo MTC



Dis is Fun...Pamilya! Kumusta po kayo! MABUTI (MY BOOTY) hahahahahahahahaha. Mabuti tubig (good water).  Well Tagalog is hard. But so fun. We are only three days in and I can already notice the The Spirit and the Gift of Tongues blessing us!  My companion is Elder Langevelde. He is from Ogden! Very cool and very obedient and very determined.  We are both going to Laoag!  The first day in the MTC was nuts! After I was assigned residencies and I got all my stuff, I had my first class, and it was Tagalog. HAHAHAHAHA as soon as I walked in the door, the teacher Brother Cobb just started babbling at me in Tagalog and obviously I had no idea what was going on! After awhile I started to catch to words like mabuti (good) and opo (yes) and hindi (no) and I learned how to say Kumusta po kayo (how are you) and Mabuti po ako (I am good.)  but that's about all I gathered from day one.

The MTC food is pretty sub par. The whole zone is complaining about it and we all have gas :D  So after Thursday I decided to eat the healthiest food possible. So it's not that bad and I have my secret juice so I'm good;)

Well in case you were wondering, I have not cried yet, but we will see.

I love our zone! The whole zone is going to the Philippines, and all the missionaries who have been here longer than us noobies are always so excited and comforting. They give us advice all the time. This is very hard but so fun at the same time. I can already feel myself stretching and growing all the time. 
Well, Ingat para ngayon! (Goodbye for now)

No comments:

Post a Comment