Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Week 90...Cagayan Philippines

Busy I Is....




Sorry everyone! We've been real busy. Monday we had Missionary Leadership Counsel at the mission home and then Tuesday we had exchanges with the Assistants in Laoag and then we took a 6 hour bus ride home in the middle of the night. So we are doing a mini Pday right now but I don't have time to tell you all the details about my week.  We haven't seen conference yet but we will see it this weekend, and I am so excited!. This last Sunday we had 14 investigators at church! The work is exploding and I fill my faith growing as I help strengthen the members and investigators here in the area as well as helping the other missionaries to be more effective in the work!

I got to take pictures last Tuesday during our exchanges with the Santa Ana elders last Tuesday, at the very tip top of the Philippines!  Also this week I ate Shark, and a cat sized rat climbed on me in the middle of the night, and I slept on the floor.  

I promise I'll have a good email for y'all next week!

I wanted to share with you what I learned about the difference between God's plan and Satan's plan pre-mortally, and how his plan still hasn't change here on earth. And also how here on earth most of us ignorantly are fooled into following his plan to take away or inhibit our agency. Some of us ignorantly would prefer his plan over God's. Most of this might not make much sense but I hope I will have some time and remember to share with you next week!

Jesus lives and He loves us, but He also expects a lot from us!  Be not weary in well-doing, for ye are laying the foundation of a great work. And from small things proceedeth that which is great!  

Also in the new edition of the Liahona about Elder Bednar's visit to the Philippines, you can see me and my companion's picture in the top right corner of the right hand page! I'm famous!

Next week na lang!
-Elder Andersen









No comments:

Post a Comment