Monday, October 3, 2016

Week 66...Vintar Philippines

Hey yall.  Remember how I said some one broke my finding record of 74?  Well, I took it back. Their record was like 102, but me and Elder Puefua found 131 this week.  WASSUP! But its not just about me being the top finder in the mission again. We actually did find a lot of potential and we plan on baptizing a lot by the end of this new transfer!  

Other than that, not much happened this week. We were just finding all day for the whole week. It was really tiring. I was stressed all weak too and I had to psych myself up to go out and talk to everyone everyday. The Book of Mormon kept gave me the strength I needed for the day and helped me be pumped up.  

I don't have a whole lot of time this week to write a long email, plus this is the only cool stuff that happened. Elder Puefua is growing a lot and getting better in the language. We still have a long way to go before I'm done with him but transfers just happened and were still together here in Vintar!  Were are hoping to see a lot of progression in these next six weeks.

My email next week will be better I promise. I love you all and thanks for the support and b-day wishes!
-Elder Andersen

P.S. I wish I still was this good looking...
 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment