Monday, June 13, 2016

Week 50...Lasam Philippines

Great week y'all. We had 2 more baptisms this week. Pamela was baptized, and she was the miracle member referral that we found and that I told you all about around a month ago.  Such an awesome feeling to see her baptized and confirmed this week. SO HAPPY!!! Also John Mark was baptized who is the younger brother of John Cloyd, our Recent convert who had the experience when the dark path way lit up on his way home!  

I am super sorry that this email sucks because I am already out of time, and because I have been trying to get my card reader to work and it won't, so I can't send you guys the awesome pictures this week. SO I promise Next weeks email will be much better! FLIP, I am outa time haha.

I love you all and your prayers are very much appreciated. I am praying for all of you as well! Also please email me...everyone and anyone. I promise I will respond, and I would love to talk about anything you want! God is with all of us all ways, but He can't help us if we don't  let Him. He wants to pour the blessings of Heaven on all of us, but we have to chose to let Him. I know this is true for myself and I am trying to figure out how I can let God in more than I have been previously. Sometimes we don't let Him in because of Selfishness, or Sin, or laziness and countless things. But I know if we will humble ourselves and keep the commandments that God has given us for our BENEFIT, and NOT to hinder us, we will feel his presence everyday and we will enjoy countless blessings from on high.

Peace,
-De

No comments:

Post a Comment