Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Week 105...Sarrat Philippines



Hey everyone. I'm coming home next week. So this is my last email! Wow I can't believe the two years has come and gone so fast and I'm going home. Has it really been two years since I stumbled a little too confidently into the MTC to learn how to speak Tagalog?  
 
It has been the fastest/slowest 2 years ever haha,  it depends. It has been an eventful 2 years for me and I can honestly say that it has been the best two years FOR my life. I like saying the best two years FOR my life rather than OF my life because I learned so much and I want to take all that home and have even better years to come.  My knowledge of the Gospel has grown and I have had so many great experiences learning a new language (and a half) and serving with and among the Filipinos. I have met so many great people here in the Philippines and I have been lucky enough to be an instrument in God's hands to bring a few souls into the fold and I can't wait to see the fruits of my labors blossom into big lofty trees in the years to come! I hope and pray that the people I have taught and baptized will continue and I hope to see them make it to the temple and serve missions of their own!  I'm I will miss this time I had to serve the Lord here in the Philippines!
I would also like to thank every one who has supported me and prayed for me and those I have been serving. The occasionally packages and letters from family and friends and the Silkwood Ward has always been much appreciated! Thank you all so much and God bless you!

I'd like to briefly bare to you all my testimony that I know God lives and that He is our Loving Heavenly Father in whom's image we have been created. I know that Jesus Christ, His Son, is the Savior of the world and He suffered paid the debt of all our sins and He died for us yet He rose again and Has paved a way for us to find our way back to God. The Book of Mormon is the word of God and the fulness of the gospel of Jesus Christ and the Holy Priesthood have been restored in our day through the Prophet Joseph Smith.  Even today the is guided by living prophets and apostles. I know that these things are true and that if we follow the teachings of Jesus Christ and His chosen Servants we will be happy and we will find ourselves safely back into the presence of God to be judged of our works in the flesh and we shall receive all that the Father hath. 
 
These things I share in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen.

-Elder Andersen

No comments:

Post a Comment